[TowerTalk] Hygain 18AVT trap for 20mtr/40mtr

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain 18AVT trap for 20mtr/40mtr
From: "Bob AD5VJ" <ad5vj@ad5vj.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 21:07:34 -0500
I was given an old Hygain 18avt vertical and had plans on mounting it atop
my tower since it is low profile and does well in the wind. But I just went
to Hygain's website and it appears they don't stock parts for it.

I am needing the 20 meter and 40 meter traps anyone have any idea where I
can find them - Google did not find anything, unless I didn't put in the
right words -- I just Googled "Hygain assy (and then the 870 number in the
manual).

73,
Bob AD5VJ