[TowerTalk] Check out my photos on Facebook

To: Towertalk Reflector <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Check out my photos on Facebook
From: Randall Murphree <>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:29:43 -0700
Hi Towertalk,

I set up a Facebook profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and
I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join
Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account
 was invited to join Facebook by Randall Murphree. If you do not wish to
receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the
link below to unsubscribe.