Re: [TowerTalk] dxengineering U-bolts froze??

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] dxengineering U-bolts froze??
From: Ian White GM3SEK <>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 08:15:38 +0100
Les Kalmus wrote:

> [...]

It was probably 242, as it has been sold in a retail blister pack for
many years in the USA. For amateur purposes, 242 and 243 are practically
the same and both have a proven long-term track record.

I haven't tried the gel stick, because I value the way the liquids run
along the threads to fill all the gaps. According to the spec sheet, the
liquids are also stronger when set.

73 from Ian GM3SEK