[TowerTalk] Cushcraft R7000 Problems

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft R7000 Problems
From: "James Harris" <>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 07:45:30 -0400
I have a R7000 that will not load on 30 mtrs. All traps have been cleaned.
Screws replaced, Measurement don't fit any of 4 diagtams, that I have found.

Has anuone oped CT3 and can tell me which coil is at the top. Mine has one
coil with a loy of turns, this I assumed is 30 myrs, but it us smaller
diameter than the other. Pleas help, Jim, w4ukr