Re: [TowerTalk] Freestanding tower, narrow city lot

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Freestanding tower, narrow city lot
From: "Dave LaBat" <>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 11:34:51 -0700
Not hard at all. A gin pole, a ground crew,  a nice day, it is sort of fun
and very fulfilling to see a tower go up step by step, with Aluma tower, it
is really quite easy, nothing like wrestling with Rohn 55 at 100 feet in the

Aluma is a little hard to get use to thought, it moves more than steel!

Good luck,

73, Dave NT6AA