Re: [TowerTalk] Freestanding tower, narrow city lot

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Freestanding tower, narrow city lot
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 08:10:49 -0700
That's interesting.  In my neighborhood, there were
numerous examples of people who owned 2 to 5 adjacent
land parcels and built a big house that spanned
across all of them.  Eventually, some of the owners
sold parcels to separate buyers, but of course
the house had to be torn down at that time.

Rick N6RK