[TowerTalk] HFTA and diferent bands antennas

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HFTA and diferent bands antennas
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:28:51 -0300

I am trying HFTA, really very interesting the info from it.

I model for different antennas, also for a stack of monobanders.

BUT, how can I add a different antenna to this model?

For example I modeled a 3 yagi´s for 10 mts stack. I want to know how it
will be affected if I add a 20 mts monobander in the same mast where I have
the top 10 mts yagi. It´s possible with HFTA?