[TowerTalk] Force12 C19XR

Subject: [TowerTalk] Force12 C19XR
From: Neil & Heather <>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 09:27:52 -0400
GM all,

I have a Force12 C-19XR I am rebuilding, and would like some
confirmation on the "single-feed" hook-up.
I'm 99% sure of what I need to do, but sure would hate to hoist this
beast up 60' and find out I fed it wrong.
On pg 11 of the assembly manual, it says to look at the drawings
to see how feed system is attached...I got robbed... :)... no pics...
Anyways, can someone with either a C19 or C31 send (scan) me the pic or
a quick sketch off-list.
Also, has anyone used a 1:1 DX engineering balun instead of the supplied
Force12 balun with success?
Thanks all...