Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base In Concrete

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base In Concrete
From: "Mark Robinson" <>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:13:18 -0400
The Rohn drawing shows the Rohn 45 sticking 2 inches into the bed of
drainage gravel. If you are burying a tower section then the Rohn drawing
doesn't require a rebar cage as the  buried section of the tower functions
as rebar.

What tower are you installing? I am in the process of installing a Rohn 45
and Rohn 25 tower.

73 Mark N1UK