Re: [TowerTalk] Re Force12 C19XR

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re Force12 C19XR
From: "Natan Huffman" <>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 23:29:35 -0400

I'm glad you saw that!  The balun wires go to the 10 meter driver.  You'll
have two wires then connected from the 10 driver to the 20 meter driver.
The 15 meter driver is part of the open sleeve and thus is parasitically
connected to the 15 meter cell.  Depending on the rev level of the C19XR,
the closed sleeve (two wires running from the 10 driver to the 20 driver)
may be either an encased set of two wires or just two wires without the
outer case.  Either works well but the one encased is a bit easier to work

Natan W6XR
Freeville, NY