[TowerTalk] Gap Challenger Comparison Testing Studies

To: "" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gap Challenger Comparison Testing Studies
From: Christopher Atkins <>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 05:05:51 -0700 (PDT)
Has anyone done a study  evaluating  the GAP CHallenger DX, against other

Butternuts, Hygain, CrushCraft, Steppir rtc..
If so I would like to see the results as the peratin to performance. I am not
intersted in anecdotal evidence just fact. If any one has performed testing I
would like to hear from you. If there is enough  response I will summarize and
post the results.