Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA support

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA support
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 14:08:40 -0300
Hello Pete,

OK will do it again later when I´m back at house where I have the CD. Now
will take care to erase all folders created previously. Sometimes you
uninstall the software but some folders/files still there.

Anyway, actually I am using at the shack my personal notebook, that´s is the
newest one of all my computers, because the radio notebook is being

Is a dual core P8400 1.16Ghz  2MBRAM running XPPro, and is updated.

Will let you know happens later.