Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA support

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA support
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 15:31:53 -0300
Well Steve, could you please give me the full email list of this guys
involved in tower and antennas that are in this reflector to ask for help?

I think this is the appropriate list, many guys here use HFTA and can help
me to install it properly, but if you don´t want me to post here I will
contact them directly.