Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Re Force12 C19XR

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Re Force12 C19XR
From: "Natan Huffman" <Natan1961@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 18:46:09 -0400
Neil,

It sure is a small world!  Yes, that was one of my C19XR's that I replaced
with a C31XR stack.  Norm purchased it from me a long time ago and he told
me he sold it after a problem with a storm and his tower.

I did the C19XR, C31XR C39XRN and co-designed the C49XR which was a
mechanical challenge.  Have fun with the C19XR as it is a good basic
antenna.  I think I replaced the original wires that run between the 10 and
20 meter drivers with the newer closed sleeve.

Thanks for the information!

73

Natan W6XR
Freeville, NY