[TowerTalk] Digest form

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Digest form
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:41:18 -0500
I prefer to get the postings from this list in Digest form - which I do -
but I get about 15 "Digests" each day - on CQ-Contest I get maybe
two/day - is there any way to control the distribution that one doesn't
get a "Digest" composed of 2 postings?  I've looked at subscriber
preferences and find no option such as that.

                       Tony Rogozinski
 Amateur Radio W4OI - W4AMR - HK1AR - HK7AR
         EX-N7BG, K5LMJ, K4KES, WA6BOU,
       W6JPC W7HZF, F7BK, VP5AR, VQ9AR,
          OJ0/N7BG, CN2BG, 5V7BG, TY5AR
          9G5AR, TU/N7BG, ZC4BG, HK3KAV