Re: [TowerTalk] Spanish-language conversation on baluns, antennas

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Spanish-language conversation on baluns, antennas
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <>
Reply-to:, "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:22:47 -0400
1) If this list hadn't take the backward step of making the only
    way one can reply to a message "reply to list," the private
    and non-English postings would not have to go to the entire

2) it is ridiculously simple to copy/paste a non-English e-mail
    into the "translate" box at
    if the moderator can not read a language and needs to determine
    whether the posting is "appropriate."

    Google does a more than adequate job of translation on many
    languages - even some that are rarely encountered by most
    English speakers.  I make regular use of the language tools,
    particularly for customer support.

    ... Joe, W4TV