Re: [TowerTalk] Spanish-language conversation on baluns, antennas

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Spanish-language conversation on baluns, antennas
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <>
Reply-to:, "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 22:42:36 -0400

On 4/26/2010 7:40 PM, Mike wrote:
 > Joe,
 > Maybe you should moderate a few very busy groups and see if you have
 > the time to check all different language posts.  Moderators are unpaid
 > volunteers, people are not lining up for the job I can tell you.

I moderated several fairly busy groups for a few years - I've walked
more than a few miles in those moccasins.

 > English has become the global language of the internet and Ham radio
 > in general.

Although English may be the current global language it is no excuse
to treat those who make a misplaced private comment poorly.  There
are other tools to deal with those issues - like moderated status
for persistent offenders and proper list configuration.

    ... Joe, W4TV