My rotor has suddenly developed strange actions.
1. When turnig on the control box the pointer jumps one mark and returns to
the off position.
2. the speed control has no effect on the speed of rotation of the pointer...I
have not been able to watch the antenna.
3. The left and right manual control is reversed.
4. When using the manual control and I release the switch the pointer rolls
back 10 degrees
5. It goes to 300 degrees when it should only go to 270 on the overlap.
6. I only get movement on the pointer from 150 to this 300. checking at 150
the antenna position is actually west. running the box to 270 the antenna is
acually east of sout aprox 150.
I guess I bought some jap junk huh.......
The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail.
TowerTalk mailing list