Re: [TowerTalk] lube on cables

To: "TOWERTALK Reflector" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>, "Dale M" <dmess4391@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] lube on cables
From: "Jim Miller KG0KP" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:24:28 -0500
This is "grain of salt" stuff.  #1. you are asking for infirmation they
could be sued over if something fails.  #2 You are asking a salesman who
makes his money selling.  #3. I bet Roger has more real "experience" at
towers and cables than somebody answering the phone for a manufacturer who
only sees new towers and cables.

I'll take Rogers advice keeping what the salesman said in the back of my
mind and inspecting it carefully.

JMHO, 73, de Jim KG0KP