[TowerTalk] tom the author

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tom the author
From: "Stephen L. Sala K7AWB" <k7awb@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 18:52:38 -0700
Scott KC2PIH:

I bought the new edition of Tom's book at Visalia.  I had a copy from 9 years
ago when it was 50 pages and read it several times for the antenna/tower
information then.  This new edition is around 288 pages.   I read every page on
the trip from Fresno to Portland and then home to Spokane.  That was the quick
read.   When I get time, I will read a chapter at a time as though there was a
test afterwards.  hihi

The rest of the  your questions are answered on this link:

http://www.n6bt.com/n6bt-AAOL-3rd-1.htm

Seeing who the author is should be enough to purchase it unseen!!  He is the
former FORCE 12 antenna man.

Stephen L. Sala
K7AWB
Nine Mile Falls, WA