[TowerTalk] HF Yagi Triplexer(especially for Field Day)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] HF Yagi Triplexer(especially for Field Day)
From: Cal Zethmayr <w4gmh@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 9:48:03 -0500
The June 2010 issue of QST has an interesting article on building a Triplexer
that would enable three different transceivers to use the same tribander at the
same time! Thus three rigs running, one on 20, one on 15 and one on 10?

Has anyone built one of these and if so how did it actually work for you?
One of our senior "Elmers" is going to build one for us to use this year for
Field Day.
But some of our members wonder if it will really be possible for two operators
to be listening while a third is transmitting, or even one to be listening
while two others are transmitting.

Cal Zethmayr
W4GMH
Vice President
North Okaloosa Amateur Radio Club(W4AAZ)