Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit size?

To: "'Jim Miller'" <jim@jtmiller.com>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Conduit size?
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 21:26:27 -0400
The rule of thumb is to use a conduit diameter that's twice the diameter of
the cables. Your two coax runs together are 1". I don't know the diameter of
Channel Master cable, but if it's close to 1/2", you need 3" conduit. If
it's close to 1/4", then you may be able to get away with 2.5" conduit. I
wouldn't go with less than that.

73, Dick WC1M