Re: [TowerTalk] BN-86 Balun

To: "Don Tucker" <w7wll@arrl.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] BN-86 Balun
From: "KB1H" <kb1h@ct.metrocast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:15:30 -0400
I believe the answer is simple. It has to be cheap (not expensive) for the
ham market. A quality product can be made but those that would spend the
extra cash are too few thus making the product even more expensive.

American thinking is the product has to do the job not necessarily with the
highest quality or best technology.  I run up against this everyday for the
last 30 years!

Dick - KB1H

Visit "The Barnstormers Contest Group - NZ1U"
website http://www.qsl.net/kb1h/

24/7 Webcam Link on the website

Email KB1H@arrl.net   YCCC----> http://www.yccc.org/

KB1H DXSpider Node ------>  dxc.kb1h.com port 7300