Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Unhappy Customers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Unhappy Customers
From: Howard K2HK <k2hk@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:22:41 +0000
I hate getting involved in mud slinging but I would like to relate my
experience with SteppIR. I like Bill,KH6XS, no longer own SteppIR's. I have had
six SteppIR's in the past but for reasons not pertinent to this discussion I no
longer have any. The service I received was the most amazing I have ever
experienced. Antennas were exchanged and  parts sent w/o charge. Mike even gave
me his cell phone number. Granted there were some glitches but they were always
rectified as soon as possible. I had numerous conversations both on the phone
and by e-mail discussing design and modeling. I doubt if there are many
companies that would be so open about a proprietary product. Some of the things
they did were so unusual that I hesitate to mention it here since it might open
the flood gates. On some of these issues I think Mike handles them on an
individual basis. I have no interest in the company other than wishing a small
company that had the guts to market  an innovative  product conti
 nued success.

I also deal with Array Solutions. I find them to be most accommodating and
responsive to any problems. E-mails work the best since they too are limited in
size and can't always be available to answer phone calls. They too go beyond
the sell  it and forget. They will go out of their way to customize and to
solve individual problems.

It is understandable when one feels ignored to hold some unkind thoughts but
they are likely to be a temporary glitch for both those companies. I would say
if you give them the chance it will be rewarded with their usual good service.

Howard..K2HK