Re: [TowerTalk] Sommer 707 balun?

To: "bob finger" <finger@goeaston.net>, "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sommer 707 balun?
From: "Van K7VS" <wa7fab@cdsnet.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:12:21 -0700
According to my manual "The Sommer antennas are designed to be fed by a 50
ohm unblanced coaxial cable via a 1:1 balun.

BTW, I have a complete sommer 40, 20, 15 and 10 unit with all hardware and
aluminum available in Medford, Oregon.  In great shape, if anyone in
Northern Cal or this area would be interested.  Van, K7VS, Medford, Oregon
(and it's ready to be picked up!)