Re: [TowerTalk] loading coils

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] loading coils
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 08:07:20 -0500
I think some of the comments regarding 11 meter ops is that there are even
(supposedly) 10K capable antennas in a 5 watt service. The illegality issue
that seem to alway come up with 11 meters, both in band and the so-called
freebanders, and the rampant desire of many in that service to operate
illegally. The same issue that we've had for a very long time and that cause
amateur radio operators problems with misinterpreted interference (when it
is not us) and the issues that occur on 10 meters with the illegal ops on
the lower end of it and between 10 and 11 meters.

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Fast cars, slow boats, big dogs, old trucks, little radios, and summers off
to write