Re: [TowerTalk] Silicone on coax connector's ?

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Silicone on coax connector's ?
From: Michael Tope <W4EF@dellroy.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 09:22:42 -0700
I've been using Dow-Corning Silicone High-Vacuum grease on my connectors
for about 10 years with good results. Of course, I live in Southern
California where one could argue weather proofing connectors is an
unnecessary precaution :-)

In any case, here is where I first learned of the practice:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/1998-12/msg00041.html

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/1998-09/msg00477.html

73, Mike W4EF.............