Re: [TowerTalk] Log-cell VHF Yagi-Uda design help.

To: "TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Log-cell VHF Yagi-Uda design help.
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 08:20:16 -0400
No problems here.  I have run it several times on multiple systems and no
viruses.
Some anti-virus programs/browsers are more generous with such notifications
than others.
You will have to decide whether to proceed or not.

Please, let's not have another list of reports and/or discussions about
anti-virus programs
or browsers here.

73, Larry  W6NWS