Re: [TowerTalk] Log-cell VHF Yagi-Uda design help

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Log-cell VHF Yagi-Uda design help
From: "David Thompson" <>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 00:17:34 -0400
Back years ago Oliver Swan designed his band pass VHF log-Yagi's.  He
advertised them in several magazines.  You might look up Oliver Swan in some
of the magazine (Ham Radio, 73, and QST) lists.

A young K6MYC was his sales manager (KLM, M2).  The KLM Big Sticks and the
KT-34/34XA came from this band pass design.  I recall 10 or 12 element beams
for 6 and 2 covering a wide range. I know LB had some of his notes on his
Antenna pages.

Dave K4JRB