[TowerTalk] FS Rohn 25 and 45 sections

Subject: [TowerTalk] FS Rohn 25 and 45 sections
From: Tom Anderson <>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 18:06:05 -0700 (PDT)
Fellow Tower Talk members:

I hope this is ok to post on the list.  No Chuck is NOT listing it on EBAY.

I received the following e-mail from Chuck, KA1PM, former owner of Tenndyne
Antennas, who has moved from Junction TX to Iowa and has both Rohn 25 and 45
sections for sale. If interested, e-mail Chuck directly, not me please, and no
I don't have Chuck's phone number in Iowa.
Tom, WW5L
From: chazzo <>
To: "Tom Anderson" <>
Date: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 12:49 PM

Hi, Tom, how're you doing?  I understand that you've had a bit of a time of it,
health-wise, I hope you're doing better.  FYI:  I left Junction and moved to my
home town in Iowa, my e-mail address remains the same for now although I'll be
getting DSL one of these days, and a new address.  My towers are here, although
I have no intention of errecting them again, both (131 ft R45 + 100 ft R25) are
for sale with free delivery to any site within 1000 and 500 miles,
respectively.  I'm gonna downsize in a big way, I just don't want big
towers./antennas in my future.
Later    Chuck - KA1PM