[TowerTalk] Request -- what is this Tribander?

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Request -- what is this Tribander?
From: "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 18:44:53 -0400
Hi all,

I have a request.  I am helping the widow of AG1V (SK), John Bubbers, find a
ham home for his HF triband.  Unfortunately, at this time I do not know what
the antenna is.  There are pictures on my web site at
http://www.qsl.net/w1dyj/AG1V.htm.  It was new around 1980 and consists of (I
believe) a 10/15/20 driven element and director, a first reflector for 10, and
a second reflector for 15/20.

If you can identify this antenna please let me know.

Note that this antenna system will be professionally removed and the roof
tower, Ham III rotator, and HF tribander will be available for pickup in
Winchester MA.  The price is $600, which is the cost of removing it from the
roof.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ