[TowerTalk] No Tool Fast Assembly HF Beam

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] No Tool Fast Assembly HF Beam
From: "Gary \"Joe\" Mayfield" <>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 19:31:08 -0500
After Field Day, we always think there must be a better way to assemble /
disassemble the tri-bander.  A couple of weeks go by and we forget about it,
until next year.  This year I hope to actually do something about it.

Has anyone equipped the elements of a beam with some neat quick assembly
scheme?  I was thinking of the buttons often found in telescopic tent poles,
or the quick and easy clamps that keep the legs of my camera tripod

Also how about a quick and easy way to attach the elements to the boom?

I'm curious what Folks are Doing?

Joe kk0sd