Re: [TowerTalk] Harbor Freight WInch

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Harbor Freight WInch
From: EZ Rhino <>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:44:17 -0600
DO NOT!!!!  buy the Harbor Freight version of that winch!  Total garbage, won't
last a week.  The worm gear will wear the teeth right off the lousy unhardened
ring gear.  Just ask AB7E if you want a second opinion.  :-)

On Jul 12, 2010, at 16:15 , Gil Woodside wrote:

Thats the winch I put on my tower. Very smooth and easy to crank. Well worth
the $70.