Re: [TowerTalk] Mountain top multi tower QTH

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mountain top multi tower QTH
From: Andy <>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:08:07 -0400
>  5. Is there
> an index to licensees if I know the tower lat/lon?

In my web surfing, I've come across one (or more) website(s) that
apparently showed every non-Amateur licensee when you give it a zip
code, plotted on a Google map.  Not just the broadcast stations.

Unfortunately I've lost that info (on another computer), and I think
the one I saw might have been unique to my area of the country.  But
the data probably came from FCC databases so there's probably other
sites providing the same information.