Re: [TowerTalk] Mountain top multi tower QTH

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mountain top multi tower QTH
From: Charlie Gallo <>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:15:57 -0400
On 7/14/2010 wrote:

>  How much filtering? More than you can imagine.  This is an RF-rich
> environment and it's going to come from everything;

Heh - How RF rich are some of these sites?  I saw one where the guy had a 2m
band antenna, and he hooked up his bird watt meter to the antenna (and NOTHING
else - no rig etc) - he was reading 5 WATTS inbound on the antenna - Not uV -
not uWatts - WATTS
73 de KG2V - Charles Gallo
Quality Custom Machine-shop work for the radio amateur (sm)