Re: [TowerTalk] MD 750 won't lift TX455/DB36

To: "Fredric Serota" <>,<>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MD 750 won't lift TX455/DB36
From: Bill NY9H <>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 23:15:14 -0400
the horiz position was less effort & current draw... so it worked,,,,

if you put a voltmeter at the motor you will see what is happening ,,,,
not good , and i've burned out a chain saw that way.... and almost
wiped out a rental concrete vibrator,,,  that only needed 5 amps... :)

I'm gong to run # 10 out to the to new tower for the motor,,,

your extension was probably a 14 gauge...and will either draw so much
current you'll pop the circuit breaker drawing too much current ( in
the cable) or burn out the motor.,,..
( i think it has overtemp )...