Re: [TowerTalk] 75ohm cable

To: Carol Richards <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 75ohm cable
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:12:08 -0700 (PDT)

If you want monoband  this is a good option;wap2

I used it before with  the CATV on my 6m yagi @ 145ft  before change it to 7/8
heliax,  the run is 250ft, the swr was around 1.2:1

there are a lot of information how to make the connectors from copper pipes or
other options.

 J. Hector Garcia XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73