Re: [TowerTalk] Using 75 ohm cable

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Using 75 ohm cable
From: <>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 21:07:38 -0400
The ZD Engineering product was a combination CATV connector and transformer
customized for your cable and frequency.  I believe W8ZD stopped
manufacturing these in the early 00s and to my knowledge no one currently
makes such a product.  I have some 220MHz ones, but that probably wouldn't
be of any use to you

John KK9A

To: "'Gregg Seidl'"  <>
From: "Dave Tipton, W5DMT"
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:37:38 -0500

Don't see any that work on 2M, but was quite surprised to learn that Array
Solutions sells several products for HF that do just this.