[TowerTalk] Tribander for sale

To: "Tower Talk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tribander for sale
From: "Larry Banks" <>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 13:59:55 -0400
Hi all,

I am helping the widow of AG1V (SK), John Bubbers, find a ham home for his
HF triband.

It is a Cushcraft ATB-34 and includes the roof tower and Ham-III rotator.
There are pictures on my web site at along
with the ATB-34 manual and a Lew McCoy, W1ICP, review from July 1979 QST.
It was new around 1980 and consists of a 10/15/20M driven element and
director, a first reflector for 10, and a second reflector for 15/20.

 Note that this antenna system will be professionally removed and the roof
tower, Ham III rotator, and HF tribander will be available for pickup in
Winchester MA.  The price is $600, which is the cost of removing it from the

Please reply to me off list if you are interested.

 73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ