[TowerTalk] Truss clamp for 2" mast ??

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Truss clamp for 2" mast ??
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 19:55:03 -0400
For my homebrew antennas I fasten a small plate of aluminum to the mast with
a u-bolt.  The plate has holes on each end and I connect a 3/8 EJ turnbuckle
to each side of the plate for the boom truss.  For larger antennas I mount a
piece to angle stock to the mast, perpendicular to the boom and use two
turnbuckles on each half of the boom (four total) to create a V truss.

John KK9A