Re: [TowerTalk] In shack cable quick disconnects?

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] In shack cable quick disconnects?
From: "K0DAN" <>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 11:46:09 -0500
At your automotive parts store, pick up a couple packs of trailer hitch
connectors. These have male/female connector pairs with pigtails; all you
have to do is splice your connectors to them. You might have to buy two
4-pin kits, but label or color code them so you can't mix them up, and you
have some cheap/easy disconnects....perfect for creating a grounding plug,
and cheater cable for use in the field, etc.

GL es 73