[TowerTalk] BPL45G Guying Question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] BPL45G Guying Question
From: "Mark Robinson" <>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:09:15 -0400
I am using the Rohn BPL45G flat top plate to make the top flat section out
of a standard 10 foot Rohn 45 tower section. I am putting up an 86 foot Rohn
tower and I was intending on using a Rohn GA45GD guy bracket assembly at
around the 81 foot mark. However I see that the BPL45G flat top comes with 3
holes for guy wires to be attached. directly to it Would I be better off
using these 3 mounting holes and guying the tower at the 86 foot mark
instead of my original plan of using the GA45GD bracket?

73 Mark N1UK