[TowerTalk] US Tower not answering emails

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower not answering emails
From: "Jim Thomson" <>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 01:52:27 -0700
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 09:35:07 -0500
From: "Jim McDonald" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower not answering emails

Vicky Contreras is sales.  (559) 564-6000 X 121

Jim N7US

##  Vicky is not answering her e-mails these days... and neither is UST's main
on line enquiry.

Best thing to do, is to phone UST  @  [559]  564- 6000.    Usually it's Vicky
that's  answers the phone.

 In the past, I have e-mailed Vicky.. with no reply, only to find out later,
she had been off for a few days.

  I ordered a bunch of stuff on the 21st.. and have heard nothing back.  This
last week... you can't throw
money at em.

Later... Jim  VE7RF