Re: [TowerTalk] Champion Radio et al

To: "'Tower and HF antenna construction topics.'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Champion Radio et al
From: "Tommy Alderman" <>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 17:29:48 -0400
I quickly received several emails warning me, or reminding me, who is the
moderator of this reflector. I am fully aware of who the moderator is and
that changes nothing. Someone ask a tower related question and I responded
with my experience. I am also fully confident that the moderator and the
owner of Champion Radio understands what has been said. I also think he is
an intelligent and responsible person. If I get kicked off this reflector
for honesty, so be it, but I seriously doubt that will happen.
Hams SHOULD share information!
Tom - W4BQF