Re: [TowerTalk] Resistance in house neutral

To: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Resistance in house neutral
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:00:43 -0400
Thanks for this and other pointers, Jim.  I have an outlet tester by
A.W. Sperry Instruments that seems to cover a lot of "ground" .  It
puzzles me that it has an indication that it says reflects "open ground"
- I wouldn't think you could see actual ground anywhere but at the
breaker panel.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,