Re: [TowerTalk] Resistance in house neutral

To: Jim Brown <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Resistance in house neutral
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:00:43 -0400
Thanks for this and other pointers, Jim.  I have an outlet tester by
A.W. Sperry Instruments that seems to cover a lot of "ground" .  It
puzzles me that it has an indication that it says reflects "open ground"
- I wouldn't think you could see actual ground anywhere but at the
breaker panel.

73, Pete N4ZR

The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at
The Reverse Beacon Network at, blog at,
spots at, port 7000