[TowerTalk] Array Solutions

Subject: [TowerTalk] Array Solutions
From: Al Baker <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 12:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
I have read with interest the kudos to ham radio suppliers and would be remiss
if I did not cite Jay and Bob at Array Solutions for excellent customer service
whenever I have had a need of their product offerings or after sale service. If
they are away, they always pick up phone mail and get back to me promptly.  I
very thankful that ham radio suppliers such as Array Solutions continue to
provide the ham fraternity with an excellent product selection at fair prices.

DX ARE!!!!

73 de Al, W5IZ