Re: [TowerTalk] DX eng

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DX eng
From: "DF3KV" <>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 00:49:32 +0200
I bought a used 40m FS Yagi (Finnish Antenna) with similar boom clamps.
It was on the tower of DJ6ZM for only 4 years and I will not reuse the boom.
I will take some pictures how it looks now.
The wind movement of the element and pressure on the clamp already did their

From: "DF3KV"
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 01:01:13 +0200

I don´t think it is a good idea to use saddles with teeth.
Those will saw through the tubing on the long run.