Re: [TowerTalk] Idiom Press

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Idiom Press
From: "RDavis \(WD8JJA\)" <>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:43:56 -0400
Same thing here, but I gave Rob a credit card, no cash deals like that for
I ordered the RotorEZ w/RS232 and the LED kit.
Rob said it would be a couple of weeks.

After about 3 weeks, I started calling and emailing through last week
NO REPLIES! No explanations, no excuses, no KMA's,  nothing.

This week, I pursued another angle, I contacted his Dad, who used to run the
business, asking if he could check to see what is going on.
Bob replied in about 30 minutes, saying I should hear something soon. I'll
see what happens.

Rick, WD8JJA.

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:38:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: Rod Greene <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DX eng - Others?

Speaking of "poorly run" does anyone know what is going on at Idiom Press? I

rotor control rs-232 kit and paid cash at hamfest. So far no response to
calls or FAX inquiring as to order status. Rod w7zrc