Re: [TowerTalk] Plumbing a Tower

To: Kenneth Goodwin <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Plumbing a Tower
From: Michael Goins <>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 09:33:27 -0500
With a crank-up, I always just align the bottom section with a long
(4'-6') level. The upper sections all leans some due to minor binding
when up, cable tension, etc.

With the one going up here (someday!) , as long as the base and lower
section of the tower is as plumb as I can get it, I won't worry about
the rest.

Mike, k5wmg
Pipe Creek, Texas
Fast cars, slow boats, big dogs, old trucks, little radios, and
summers off to write